Hirdesh Singh, also known as Yo Yo Honey Singh was born on March 15, 1983 in Hoshiarpur, Punjab. He began as a recording artist and soon became Bhangra music producer, from that moment he reached the great success and popularity. He is currently one of the highest paid music producers in the Indian film industry.
So there you have 13 unknown and interesting things about Yo Yo Honey Singh.
1. Yo Yo Honey Singh real name is Hirdesh Singh
2. Honey Singh is a rapper, singer, producer and actor
3. Yo Yo oney Singh studied music in school Trinity United Kingdom (UK)
4. “Yo Yo” name is taken from his Afro-American friends, which means “Aapka Apna”.
5. He is a big fan of cricket and also loves to drive cars in his spare time.
6. Honey Singh is married to Shalini Talwar Singh.
7. “Gabru”, a song from his album International Villager topped the Asian music charts, including the BBC charts Asia too.
8. Honey Singh learned DJing from DJ Vishal. He took second place in the DJs competition.
9. Before making debut in Bollywood, he made some Punjabi films.
10. He charged Rs.70 lakh for a song in Mastan film, this is the biggest amount paid for the artist of the song today in Bollywood.
11. He made his acting debut in Bollywood musicals – thriller film Xposé. Although it was a disaster at the box office.
12. Honey Singh worked with almost all the big names in Bollywood. Some of them are Lungi Dance with SRK, the country with BigB in Bhoothnath, Party All Night with Akshay Kumar, Dheere Dheere with Hrithik Roshan and many others.
13. He has won several Awards.
Share your wishes in the comments section below.