Urvashi Rautela is a Bollywood Indian actress with blisters look. Her name is taken in the top models in the world. She not only won many beauty contests, but even won the hearts of millions.
She made her debut in Bollywood with “Singh Saab the Great,” starring opposite Sunny Deol. She was recently seen in the movie “Sanam Re”. Here are 10 things you didn’t know about Urvashi Rautela
10. Born in Manvar and Meera Singh February 25, 1994, Urvashi was born and raised in Uttarakhand. This is where she schooling as well.
9. She appeared in television and print advertising, including Lakme cosmetics, Ozel Lifestyle, Bhima Gold, LG and Levi’s.
8. She is a National Level Basketball Player.
7. In 2011, she won the Miss Tourism Queen of the year held in China and Asian Super Model 2011 in South Korea.
6. At the age of 17, she began to participate in beauty contests and won Miss Universe India 2012.
5. She wanted to pursue a career in engineering, she even gave IIT exams. Nevertheless, she pulled Glamour world and we are very happy with her decision.
4. She is trained in the five dance forms that Bharathanatyam, Kathak, jazz, hip hop and belly dancing.
3. She was the first woman to win the Miss Universe India crown twice.
2. Once she has won the Miss Universe India crown, but it was taken back from her as a jury found that she was underage for the pageant.
1. At age of 15 she won the crown of Miss India Teen, she was still in her school that time.