Black is authoritative and powerful; because black can cause strong emotions, too much can be overwhelming. Black is the absence of color, the primordial void, emptiness. This is a classic color for clothing, possibly because it makes the wearer appear thinner and more sophisticated. Here are few more amazing black color facts you don’t know about
1. Black is powerful and courageous and has a dramatic presence, it is dominant and comprehensive. It symbolizes the confidence and self-sufficiency.
2. In Chinese culture, the colors correspond to the five basic elements, directions and the four seasons. Black was associated with water, to the north and winter.
3. In Aztec culture, black represented war because black obsidian glass is used as the cutting edge of sword fighting. It is a symbol of religion; Priests wore no other color except black.
4. Black is a real sensation even if it is produced by the total absence of light. The sensation of black is markedly different from the absence of all the senses
5. In West, black is the color of mourning.
6. In China, the traditional color is a black when it comes to clothes for boys.
Black images gallery