No matter how talented you are and how good skills you own, you can not always rely on that will attract and hold the attention on you. Too many people are competing for attention in today’s world and they multiply with each passing day. The challenge to rise above the rest and hold the attention of those who matter to you will become greater.
The more people you can attract and motivate to participate in your cause, the greater the impact can achieve. There are tricks that help to attract attention, whether we are talking about an advertising campaign presentation or corporate strategy. So here which are the most effective of them:
1. Bet on the mystery – Bring in strategy issues that are important to you and need a solution. Help people understand why they are serious and why so many people are dealing with them. Most likely it will attract people who love and are looking for easy answers, but will ignite those who are curious by nature and seeking challenges. Mysteries always arouse curiosity.
2. Focus your questions – Do not try suggesting responses instead focuses on issues. Help people to focus on issues that interest and motivate them to ask more.
3. Stimulate the imagination – Imagine several scenarios on the idea that imagine. It always works. Stimulate people to ask questions. The potential always arouse interest more than the strict line of development.
4. Limit availability – It’s not to restrict its production to be sought and to be more selective in the events and communication with others. If the world know that you are available anywhere and anytime unlikely to bother looking for you.
5. Be authentic – If you try to overplay in advertising in communicating with others in a presentation or as ever, will be faced with a significant problem. You could infect people around them only with truth and casual behaviour. In a world where very often it turns out that we are surrounded by hypocrisy, outright win.